Don’t run out and waste money on more toner when there is a much cheaper and more convenient solution. I show you how to reset your toner on the Brother MFC-L2750DW.
And when the toner is completely empty make sure to refill the cartridge by buying toner on eBay or amazon for a few bucks. This is done by opening the white plug on the side of the toner. I can post a video how to do this if you want.
Reset Brother Toner
1. Open toner cartridge door
2. Hold back button and X button at the same time.
3. Quickly release both buttons and press the back button within two seconds.
3. Choose which toner do you want to reset.
4. Closed on her door and hit menu button.
Post time: Sep-15-2019