Learn how to remove and replace a printhead in your Ink Tank 310 and 410 printers.
For other helpful videos go to http://hp.com/supportvideos or http://youtube.com/hpprintersupport.
More support options for your printer are available at http://hp.com/support.
Continue the Conversation:
Follow these steps to replace a printhead in your Ink Tank 310 and 410 printers.
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Open the doors.
- Press and hold the Black Color Copy button for three seconds until the carriage moves.
- Push down on the blue carriage latch to open it.
- Push down on the printhead and remove it.
- Open a printhead, remove the orange plugs and tape, and avoid touching the contacts.
- Push the printhead in and up to snap it in place.
- Close the carriage latch, the printhead access door, and the exterior door.
- For best quality, you can print an alignment page.
#HP #HPSupport #HPInkTank
SHOP NOW: http://store.hp.com/us/en/
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE: http://www.hp.com
Like HP on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/HP
Follow HP on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/HP
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/hp
Follow HP on LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hp
This video was produced by HP.
Replacing a Printhead in the Ink Tank 310 and 410 Printer Series | HP Printers | HP
Post time: Oct-04-2019