Learn how to remove and replace the Toner Cartridge in HP LaserJet MFP E72525, E72530, E72535 Series.
For other helpful videos go to http://hp.com/supportvideos or http://youtube.com/hpprintersupport.
More support options for your printer are available at http://hp.com/support.
Continue the Conversation:
Follow these steps to remove and replace the Toner Cartridge:
- Open the front door to access the toner cartridges.
- Grab the handle on the toner cartridge, and slide it out of the printer.
- Place the new cartridge on a flat surface with the contacts facing down.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging and rotate it until the contacts are facing up.
- Pull the red tape to remove it from the cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge horizontally and shake it from side to side six times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Slide the new cartridge into its slot in the printer.
- Close the front door and resume printing.
#HP #HPSupport #HPLaserJet
SHOP NOW: http://store.hp.com/us/en/
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE: http://www.hp.com
Like HP on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/HP
Follow HP on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/HP
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/hp
Follow HP on LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hp
This video was produced by HP.
Removing & Replacing HP LaserJet MFP E72525, E72530, & E72535 Toner Cartridge | HP LaserJet | HP
Post time: Sep-09-2019