Watch out easy steps of Installing Ink Cartridge and Copying paper in HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Multifunction Printer by Anil Kumar (Printer Specialist from NCW, 35-36, Lajpat Rai Market, Hisar). (Voice : Hindi)
HP Laserjet Pro M1136 is a compact multifunctional printer that offers more features than most other printers. Apart from printing, you can use it for your copy and scan jobs too.
Purchase this Printer here from Amazon (For Indian) : http://goo.gl/3pNldV
HP LaserJet Pro M 1136 multifunction printer is available in a dimension of 415 x 265 x 250 mm and weighs around 7 kgs. It has a standard paper input capacity of up to 150 sheets and output capacity of up to 100 sheets. It has easy-to-use control panel to ensure easy setup and also for quick start-up.
Processor and Memory
The 400MHz processing speed provides a print speed of 18 ppm (Page per minute). With a standard memory of 8 MB, this printer provides you enough memory space for easy printing works.
This printer can print images up to a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. It can print up to 18 pages per minute in black and produces the first print output in just 8.5 seconds. This printer supports manual duplex printing at print speed of 18 ppm.
HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Multifunction Printer has been designed for energy savings. The smart HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology will shut the printer down when it’s idle for too long.
Specifications of HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Multifunction Printer
Printing Method : Laser
Functions : Print, Copy, Scan
Printing Output : Monochrome
Type : Multi-function
Display : Dual Digit Numeric LED
Duty Cycle (Monthly, Letter): 8000 Pages
Processor speed: 400 Mhz
RAM Size : 8 MB
Paper Trays Standard : 1
Media Weight Supported : 60 to 163 g/m,
Multitasking Supported : Available
Item Weight : 10 Kg
Product Dimensions : 26.5 x 41.5 x 25 cm
Power Consumption : 375 Watts (Printing)
Recommended Monthly Page Volume : 250 to 2000
Levels of Greyscale : 256
Scan Input Modes: Scanning via HP LaserJet Scan Application or Twain or Wia Compliant Application Software
Acoustic Power Emissions (Active Copy) : 50 dB
Scan Resolution Hardware : 1200 x 1200 dpi,
Colour Scanning: Available
Scan Area Size : 216 x 297 mm
Bit Depth Mono : 24-bit
Optical scanning resolution : 1200 dpi
Scan Type : Flatbed
Digital sending standard features : Scan to E-mail, Scan to Application, Scan to File
File Formats Supported : PDF, TIF, BMP, GIF, JPG
Media Types Supported : Paper
Media Size Supported : A4
Paper Handling Input : 150 (Sheet Input Tray)
Paper Handling Output : 100 (Sheet Face-Down Bin)
USB Support : USB 2.0
Print Speed Mono : 18 ppm
Duty cycle (monthly, A4) : 8000 pages
Duplex Print : Manual
Copy Resolution Colour : 600 x 400 dpi
How to change Ink Cartridge in HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Printer
1) Lift the scanner assembly and open the print-cartridge door.
2) Remove the old ink cartridge.
3) Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging.
4) Grasp both sides of the print cartridge and gently rock the print cartridge to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
5) Put back the new cartridge in the printer as shown in Video.
How to scan photo in HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Printer
Scanned files can be saved in tiff, jpg or png formats. Ensure that the printer is turned on and connected to the computer.
1) Open the scanner cover. Place the document to be scanned face down on the scanner bed, its edges touching the top left hand border of the scanning bed.
2) Flip down the scanner lid.
3) Navigate to HP Scanner Software and click the ‘Scan To’ Icon.
4) In the Panel that opens, click ‘Settings’ and click the ‘File’ Tab.
5) Check the option ‘Specify the full output file name’ and click the ‘browse’ button. Browse to a location and type in the full file name.
6) Select file type. Click ‘Save’.
7) Click the ‘Scan’ tab. Click OK.
1) This printer does not have WiFi support so need to connect via USB cable always.
2) This printer does not support “Fax Option”.
3) You can not scan legal size paper and the scanner is just for A4 size only.
4) No button on the printer for scanning. Need to control the scan from the system only.
5) This printer is little bulky as compare to normal printer. (without multitasking)
1) This based on laser toner as result it does not have ink clogging problem like inkjets printer.
2) Duplexing is available but manual, only a little more effort.
3) The scanned document can be edited in Ms Word using the Readiris Pro 12 software installer CD supplied with this printer.
Our Review :
This printer is just the right size, capacity and utility for a small office and can take a good amount of load even if the load is a bit more than recommended by the company.
For More Exclusive Videos, Please Subscribe Us.
Please shear this Video on Your Blog, Facebook, Twitter or Google+ Wall.
Post time: Aug-11-2019