Learn how to remove and replace the Toner Cartridge in HP LaserJet Enterprise M607, M608, M609 Series. For more information on replacing the toner cartridge, visit our support site: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05495779.
For other helpful videos go to http://hp.com/supportvideos or http://youtube.com/hpprintersupport.
More support options for your printer are available at http://hp.com/support.
Continue the Conversation:
Follow these steps for removing and replacing the Toner Cartridge:
- Replace the toner cartridge in when the toner is low or empty.
- Press the release button on top of the printer to release the front door, then open it.
- Slide out the drawer to access the cartridge.
- Remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge horizontally and shake it side to side six times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Remove the orange cover from the cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge into its slot in the drawer.
- Slide the drawer into the printer.
- Close the printer front door and resume printing.
#HP #HPSupport #HPLaserJet
SHOP NOW: http://store.hp.com/us/en/
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE: http://www.hp.com
Like HP on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/HP
Follow HP on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/HP
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/hp
Follow HP on LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hp
This video was produced by HP.
How to Replace Toner Cartridge HP LaserJet Enterprise M607, M608, M609 Series | HP LaserJet | HP
Post time: Nov-28-2018