Cold Reset HP LaserJet M401:
1. Turn the product off.
2. Perform one of the following steps:
- LCD control panel models: Simultaneously press and hold the right arrow button and the
Cancel button. Keep these buttons depressed as you turn the product on.
- Touchscreen control panel models: Press and hold the lower right quadrant of the
touchscreen. Keep the quadrant depressed as you turn the product on.
3. When the Permanent Storage Init. message appears on the display, release the buttons.
4. When the product has finished the NVRAM initialization, it returns to the Ready state.
Post time: Jun-30-2018